2010
This year I hope for more organisation on my part. My flat in London Bridge is beginning to look like something someone lives in as opposed to just a room. And my trip to Paris for the menswear 2010 shows has been booked! Shall keep you posted as the pictures come in!
Central Saint Martins has been good to me but I haven't yet been worthy. This is the year for me and I shall keep you posted on my designs, ideas and brainstorms for projects I will be working on. I would love and appreciate any input.
I have financially planned to buy a new DSLR camera after mine was stolen last year.
What's looking stylish to my eyes at the moment is the Lumix GF1.

This camera not only delivers on a DSLR quality level, but is small enough to fit in my pocket and stylish enough to hang around my neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top